You are–at any point in time–only a few steps away from making decisions that can change everything. A new fitness breakthrough, finding your passion, defining a new mission, leveraging technology…with curation, your potential is endless.
A 4-Time Ironman Hawaii Finisher (9:52 PR)
A 3-Time Boston Marathon Finisher (2:59 PR)
A successful entrepreneur with multiple online businesses
A proud husband and father of two girls
If you’ve read my story, you know by now that taking control of my professional life was the catalyst that allowed me to succeed physically, financially and on a family level. Truth be told, it was my athletic experiences that gave me the confidence in my ability to be successful…combined with fate and the support of some close friends, I was off.
You don’t have to wait for all of the stars to align to take your next step.
My journey continues daily, and my appetite for learning and teaching is barely able to keep up with the amazing people and opportunities that surround me. I live and breathe my work. I am a walking brainstorm. I bring all of this intensity, rigor and focus to each individual client engagement.
1-on-1 Sessions with Patrick
Experience, inspiration, and practicality. 100% focused on you, your situation, and your potential to rock the world. $250, with 5% donated to charity. On the phone only. I review your training or business concept in advance. The conversation typically runs about an hour. Inspiration and how-to included every time.
I prefer to work with athletes and entrepreneurs.
Our session will be a one-time exploratory conversation of your passion, your big idea, your mission. We’ll cover opportunities and outline strategies. I am not a life coach. I am not a business professor, nor do I play one on TV. I bring the experience of multiple online ventures and years of personal coaching to bear on your concept.
Think of the session as the intersection of inspiration and action.
I consider my job to be simple — all I have to do is show you what’s possible and how to get there. Which course of action you take is ultimately up to you. Choose one. Choose them all. Above all else, DO SOMETHING.
Our session might generate a new mission statement, an annual training plan outline, a new website direction, or a road map to a new career. It could generate a new product concept or service offering. Excited yet?
Each Session Includes:
- An Initial Examination. A meaningful, preliminary inquiry into your work life. I will email it to you when you book your session. This brief Q&A is a very valuable process in and of itself, and it will inform most of what our Session will cover.
- Advance research and assessment. I will review any relevant websites on your work or industry in advance of our session.
- A sixty-minute consulting session for you and your athletic / life / business goals. You are welcome to invite other people in on the call if you think they are critical for next steps to occur (think of them as linchpins).
- An MP3 audio file of the recorded session emailed to you for further review.
- 5% of your fee donated to charity. I will outline the options when we talk.
How to Book Your Session
- Email me a few lines about your current work and where you might want to take it, or just send me a link to your site. If I feel that I can add value, then we schedule a phone session. I usually book a month in advance.
- Sessions are $250* to be paid upon confirmation … I’ll email you a PayPal invoice.
- I’ll email you a set of questions about your situation and ambitions. Note: Please send the Q&A back at least two days before our session.
- Then…It’s on! We put our heads together and see what emerges. There are no limits here…everything is game.
- The MP3 recording of the phone session will be emailed to you.
- Then…you go forth and conquer your world like you were meant to do.
Feedback + Testimonials
“Patrick is a remarkably energetic, insightful, and visionary person. He worked with several internal and external leaders to help us develop a vision for a web-based community. He brought rich personal experience and understanding of what works and doesn’t work on the web, and his unique experience quickly made him a leader in the group. Patrick is a pleasure to work with and his passion and skill for community building would add value to any company exploring this space.“
— Bill M. Thrivent Financial; Minneapolis, MN
“As a wife, mother of four young adult sons, business owner, and triathlete, I was confident I had mastered personal and professional stress management. Or so I thought. A huge–and unexpected–benefit of working with Patrick for the past three years as an Endurance Nation athlete has been finding new ways to explore and redefine what it means to live a truly balanced lifestyle.
Following his blogs, reading his new book, and watching how he puts his words into action in his own life, has opened new ways of thinking in my own mind. Patrick has helped me uncover how my personal and professional passions, discipline, and accomplishments can feed and fuel a symbiotic whole–the place where true empowerment lies. I encourage you to read and listen to his words to help you refine and reignite your personal vision.”
— Linda P. Boston, MA (Online Here)
“My consultation with Patrick McCrann was invaluable. As someone who has “walked the talk” with his own successful online businesses, he saved me years of frustration with his practical steps for taking my dream and turning it into a reality.”
— Erik Hajer Boston, MA (Online Here)